How a bidet toilet seat, electric or non-electric is changing people’s lifestyle in the U.S. In this article, you will find out in details the pros and cons of this modern device.
In fact, if you are looking for a Bidet or you are asking yourself which type of Bidet is better for you, let me help you out.
Before you start with this wonderful experience, take into consideration which one will benefit you the most. Keep in mind your budget and pick the one that meets your needs. Let’s clarify that Bidet Toilet Seat is considered a Modern Home Tech Device for the bathroom, it is pretty simple to use and will improve your hygiene. During your research, you will find that bidets are also called by different names such as toilet seat attachment, Japanese bidet seat and washlet bidet.
So, if you want to help the environment and reduce the use of toilet paper, either electric or non-electric will achieve the goal.
Non-Electric Bidet Attachment
A Non-Electric Bidet is a great start for people with a tight budget or those who are not quite ready to replace the entire toilet seat. If you want to renovate your bathroom this is a great way to begin. User reviews showed that once you have used it you will love it. The installation will take you about 10 minutes. However, if you buy one that comes with warm water connection it may take you anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Some have dual nozzles for the rear and frontal wash to ensure covered in the whole area
- It will offer simplicity and can be inexpensive.
- Some will offer the auto-cleaning feature to sanitize the nozzles
- Offer just the basic features
- No warming seat
- No air deodorizers
- No heated water system in the bidet itself, unless you install one that allows you to attach your existing hot water line to it.
- Water pressure is often harder to adjust
- Is not the best for people with limited mobility because in many cases the nozzle is not adjustable.
See our Full Review of Bidet Toilet seat Attachments under $100.
Electric Bidet Toilet Seats
When it comes to installing the device, you will replace the old and simple toilet seat with the innovative electronic version. Do to its electronic features, these Bidets give you a vastly improved bathroom experience and enhanced comfort.
Electric-Bidet is the best type of bidet on the planet due to the comfort and the great experience it provides. Of course, if you can spare the money.
- The electric bidet model will spray the water with great accuracy for exceptional cleanliness
- Will allow you to fully adjust the nozzles to different positions
- Massage feature using the nozzles back and forth that improve comfort
- Most of them will provide a heated seat option, which will become beneficial during winter months.
- Some will have a warm air dryer to help diminish toilet paper use.
- Many come with a wireless remote control which can be mounted where is more convenient for you.
- Gives you peace of mind with the built-in air deodorizers and self-rinsing nozzles to keep the toilet clean after every use. No more feeling embarrassed after leaving the bathroom.
- Will fit on most standard toilets
- Electronic bidets are more expensive because of the extra features to improve your bathroom experience.
- If you don’t have an electrical outlet close to your toilet, the electric model will pose a challenge to install due to also having to install the electrical outlet.
- You will be consuming a little bit more electricity in your house.
- Some electric bidet Toilet Seats may not fit correctly on all toilet models.
How a Bidet benefits your family?
Either electric or non-electric, bidet toilet seats give you the ability to save on toilet paper. Perfect for women during their period. If you want to upgrade your bathroom to a more modern look or if you want to save money on toilet paper, get one. This will keep your private areas cleaner avoiding the use of toilet paper and instead using water to do the job.
Consider that when your hands are dirty, you don’t use paper to clean them, you wash them with water. If you want to take better care of your genital health, using a Bidet is the way to go. The device will also help you when you have a health condition like genital irritation, vaginal infection, or hemorrhoid. Finally, the bidet’s auto cleaning feature will help keep things more hygienic. It will let you use less harsh chemicals while cleaning the toilet.
Yes! An electric model like TOTO s350e turns the sprayed water into electrolyzed water, to kill viruses and bacteria after every use.
How much does it cost?
Electric bidet toilet seats cost anywhere between $200 – 1,000 while Non-electric bidet toilet seats usually cost between $40-$200
In order to get the most out of a bidet seat, the size of the toilet and the architecture of your plumbing has a lot to do when choosing and installing a bidet for your home. If you care about design and look, be aware of what kind of toilet you have, if it is oval or rounded, maybe the color is white or bone white. The thinner the model the better it will look.
To wrap things up, using a bidet will give you a healthier and refreshing experience in your bathroom. Also, it will help the environment by reducing your need to use toilet paper. Statistics show that in 2016, countries like Japan have installed a Bidet toilet seat in 81.2% of their households.
The non-electric bidet is inexpensive enough to give it a try but, if you are ready and can spare the money, go for the electric type. It will include all the bells and whistles. Either electric or No-electric types of bidets will improve your hygienic cleanse after using the toilet.
Thanks for visiting RiaHomeTech and thank you for taking the time to investigate about bidet toilet seat attachments. Which one do you prefer? Let us know your comment below.
Thank you for reading,